Bento TORQUE 4T is a premium performance, shear-stable, multi-grade gasoline engine oil specifically designed for use in four-stroke motorcycles and portable power equipment requiring API SL JASO MA/MA2 Lubricants, including high output engines operating in severe service.
BENTO TORQUE 2T quality two-stroke engine oil formulated from high quality, high refined mineral oils and balanced addictives to provide enhanced protection. These high performance oils are specially blended for all two-stroke gasoline engines in automative, industrial and agricultural applications. These oils are specifically designed for engines requiring JASO FB/ISO-L-EGB level performance lubricants.
- Air and liquid-cooled four-stroke motorcycle engines.
- Motorcycles with and without oil immersed clutches, combined engine/transmission units or separate gear boxes, where a multi-grade engine oil is specified and motorcycles with back torque limiters
- Suitable for Motorcycles with exhaust catalytic converters.
- Latest generation, four-stroke scooter engines
- Four-stroke gasoline engines fitted to portable power equipment, such as generators, mowers, etc.
- Suitable for use in air-cooled and water-cooled two-stroke motorcycle engines.
- High thermal and oxidation stability.
- Reduced spark plug fouling prolongs the spark plug life.
- Very good exhaust port and piston cleanliness through controlled ash and carbon deposits thereby maintaining combustion efficiency and protection against power loss.